Selasa, 05 Februari 2008

When I'm in the line

i don't like paintings and i never understand them. but here, i look at a painting. not a glance, but for a while. like i never see it before.which actually true. i look at it as if it has so much deeply meanings so that I need an endless time to look at it.

I do like seeing people. But here, I’ve no desire to look at them, coz they’re just like circle me around and I’ve nowhere to go and to look at.

I just locked inside the line. No chance bout turning back.. just move forward. But, still, I have to wait the person in front of me. They don't move, neither do I.

2 komentar:

  1. tulisan siapa neh:p?


    huhum.. manamataharipergi.blogspot.com, buka :P!!!!



    kipkun :P

    BalasHapus
  2. anonymously hidden stranger as you wish I would be. but you should be disappointed coz, I'm straight open up my wings to the sky, so that you could see who I am right behind those glasses.

    BalasHapus